Expand your reach. Work as a global citizen.
We have vacancies:
We're expanding our network of ambassadors. Where? In every country where families want to connect with the world.
We want every member family to have a national/regional partner with an open ear for questions, wishes and suggestions:
Global Natives' ambassadors are our representatives in their assigned territory, they are approachable for our members
and for all families and kids who consider joining, they also have answers for the public and the media.
Our ambassadors are freelancers, their standard workplace is their home and all communication is handled online.
These are the qualities we are looking for:
- genuine enthusiasm for education and life long learning
- unprejudiced global thinking
- an exceptional talent for communication: you love a good dialogue
- an excellent command of the national/regional language(s) - we are looking for native speakers
- a very good command of English
- connectivity: reliable access to the internet
- a personal passion to give young folks a helping hand in finding their own way
- absolute reliability, personal integrity and a positive, cheerful character
You should be happy to:
- comply with the Global Natives' Manifesto - its credo should match your own convictions
- work flexible hours - we meet needs and serve dreams, not time stamp regulations
- contribute to the growth of the network and to the quality of its service
- bring your creativity into play
- share your ideas freely and
- be passionate about service - we provide assistance to build better lives !
We welcome applications from all age groups (18 to 88) and from all social, cultural and educational backgrounds.
And we love to take parents on board. To see a brief overview on how the system works please click here.
To find out more about becoming a GM ambassador and to apply please contact us now!
You'll find it rewarding in every sense. We shall be delighted to hear from you: